Okay, so several months later... Elliott reminds me that OH wait, I have a blog. So I decide to post.
So tonight, after a somewhat loud and argumentative dinner (don't ask, won't tell), I come upstairs and...
a.) Console my friend about boy problems
b.) Help 2 people with research applications
c.) Tutor someone online on chemistry
d.) All of the above.
I'm pretty sure it's quite clear what the answer is... but guess what? Two hours later, I have zero homework done (and I'm debating against the biggest republican tomorrow in history class about whether Bill Clinton was god) and I feel like shit.
Basically, I realized how bad of a friend I've been. Or perhaps... not so much of a friends. I suck at keep in touch. I didn't hear about stuff that went on weeks ago. I don't reply unless it's an email (which btw... email me... I'll probably reply, though some may know that it could take a few days). Blah.
Then moreover... I basically have had a horrible two weeks. Let's play multiple choice again:
a.) I failed SATs.
b.) I'm now half-deaf (though with antibiotics.. this will change).
c.) I was outright rejected by RSI.
d.) I failed miserably at a piano competition today.
e.) I got my dad a huge parking ticket in NYC today.
f.) My grades are shitty.
g.) All of the above.
And I guess I'll leave it at that. Though if you guys have any support for why Bill Clinton was god... please tell me. I need all the help I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FIRST!
yay added you.
Welcome back to the internet - you seem veeery busy, that's interensting, but maybe you are stressed - slow down and you will start to win piano contests
V.
Post a Comment