Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yet Another Blog.

I really don't know how long my obsession with this one will last. The last one lasted a couple weeks (though it was a shared blog), the last one before that a couple months. Before that... well that was my middle school obssession with xanga.

I guess this one is different in that it has a purpose- or at least a topic. (The other ones were "Today I went sledding" or "Today a cute boy looked my way".) I guess the main focus is that even though I had originally claimed that I would be the perfect, non-procrastinating, studious junior, you can probably guess that it never happened. However, this year is still one of the busiest so far. I mean trying to keep good grades, apply to 12049721947 summer camps, actually practice piano, and keep my sanity all at once is a bit of a stretch. So here I am, and here is my story.

No comments: